PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Trip to Visit Some Friends

We took a trip back to Chandler Regional to visit some friends. Addisyn and I walked through the same doors that I walked through 5 months ago when she was born. The last time I walked through those doors, we were taking Addisyn to Banner Desert. She was very sick and intubated on a vent. I will never forget that day. Everything is pretty much the same, but this time Addisyn was mine. She was coming and leaving with me. It was such a great feeling. They gave me some supplies because I was running out on some things. We got to see a lot of her nurses and they were of course happy to see her. Dr Z kept rubbing her head. Things have fallen into place. We have a system down and life is much easier. It isn't much different than taking care of any other baby.

No comments: