PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time is flying too fast!

I can't believe how fast time flies! Addy is all over the place now. We visited some friends in the hospital and saw her old therapist and one of her old PICU Drs. The therapist couldn't believe how big she had gotten. She is walking, learning to run and is climbing. Speech is going well. She is saying several words now, but still nowhere near what she should be saying.

We are getting ready to transition into preschool (Where did my baby go?). We had to go to the ENT for a hearing test and she passed (Which we expected). We also saw Dr M and said everything looked good and asked if we hear any stridor or anything. We talked more about life stuff than medical stuff, however I wasn't feeling well from being sick for a week, so I wasn't all that chatty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is apparently the only way that you get a message from me till you take me off of this. I do not understand why your britches got in a tighty tight over our debate on religion. I have never ever hidden what my beliefs are and I have never ever ever forced any of it on you. You serioulsy blocked me.. Why? Did I offend you? Was I not correct on a lot of what I said? Can you not handle a debate on religion and politics? makes no sense to me but this is what has happened. You took me our of your life not the other way around. didnt realize people couldnt have debate without getting pissy. This is exactly what happened on your end and most definetely not on my end. I was not mad or anything. Just a nice debate. It did show how you really did not care about me or my family.